• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Uninstalled Honeygain.App

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.967125
Referral Credit
The honey gain app has been installled.in my phone for years but am still .01 percent to payout so I just uninstalled the app. It's been occupying some 65 MBs in my phone storage. Are you familiar with this app? Had you made a pay out? I don't like it when they keep on asking to download updated version.

From what I heard, there are some locations that normally benefit more from apps like this. I downloaded it once but deleted it not up to a month cause I noticed I was not gaining anything at all.

From what I heard, there are some locations that normally benefit more from apps like this. I downloaded it once but deleted it not up to a month cause I noticed I was not gaining anything at all.
That's true, we can rather concentrate on other apps. Honeygain is one passive income that wastes your battery lol.
Post automatically merged:

Honey Gain app generally has negative reviews. There is no way that I see people gaining something tangible with that app after prolonged usage.
Imagine, it's installed in my phone for years and have not earned from it lol.

The honey gain app has been installled.in my phone for years but am still .01 percent to payout so I just uninstalled the app. It's been occupying some 65 MBs in my phone storage. Are you familiar with this app? Had you made a pay out? I don't like it when they keep on asking to download updated version.
I also deleted the app, It's a nonsense app. Every morning my laptop and mobile phones having its app installed were drained. I was shocked, so uninstall it to all my gadgets.

I also deleted the app, It's a nonsense app. Every morning my laptop and mobile phones having its app installed were drained. I was shocked, so uninstall it to all my gadgets.
How much did you accumulate for all those times that you have the app installed?

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member