Unregistered tigernut drinks major cause of the Cholera outbreak in Lagos state.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Dr Kemi Ogunyem, Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor on Health Nigeria, has disclosed that unregistered tigernut drinks have been traced to be a major cause of the Cholera outbreak in the state.

Ogunyemi said most of the patients who came for treatment said they took a particular tigernut drink and it was trsced abd found out thsy the tiger nut drink was a registered one and was not healthy enough for humans consumption

it has been banned from human consumption for now.

Dr Kemi Ogunyem, Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor on Health Nigeria, has disclosed that unregistered tigernut drinks have been traced to be a major cause of the Cholera outbreak in the state.

Ogunyemi said most of the patients who came for treatment said they took a particular tigernut drink and it was trsced abd found out thsy the tiger nut drink was a registered one and was not healthy enough for humans consumption

it has been banned from human consumption for now.
Nigeria government should do the needful, not giving out half baked information. What have government done about it? Have they track and trace who or those that are selling the soya milk? What effort have been made to sanitize the environment! This is the information i will like to hear about!.

Yes, from the news the seller have been tracked and given a ban. They are no more to produce and sell their milk to people
That product has ingested a bacteria. Thankful it was right away monitored and learned about the source of that outbreak.

That product has ingested a bacteria. Thankful it was right away monitored and learned about the source of that outbreak.
The organisation to check these things are really active in my country. So they are always tracking down producers with badly made products

The organisation to check these things are really active in my country. So they are always tracking down producers with badly made products
There is no short cut in business, they should know. They faced great damage to their business and reputation. At least they tasted their own medicine.

13,236Threads
99,196Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member