Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵44.696325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Where are some unusual places you've been?

A unusual place I would say I visited, would be a museum in a small town. The place had a ton of weird stuff in it, that played on the idea that certain things actually were real.

I think for me the most unusual place i have been to so far was when i was tricked and carried to small clearing inside a small forest. There where all sort of scaring things like red cloths and weird drawings. I think does from Nigeria or African we understand more about such places. Luckily all they did was tricked me of the money i have saved for months so i could buy my own phone. I was still very young then, so the story would have been worse if not for God.

The most unusual place for me was a playground in a dense forest where there were many benches. However, it seemed strange to me because it was at a distance of 4 kilometers from the nearest road and why would anyone need a bench in the middle of the forest

Where are some unusual places you've been?

A unusual place I would say I visited, would be a museum in a small town. The place had a ton of weird stuff in it, that played on the idea that certain things actually were real.
I have never been to any unusual place as yet.

13,027Threads
98,024Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member