• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Updates of Index Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.583500
Referral Credit
We all knew that RIF was sold and was named Index Forum from it's old name Referral Index Forum. It's the first forum that I joined and learned many things especially business. Under its new owner it's expected by returnee members to experience something new and better, but it seems no difference with the old RIF in terms of payment and its method of paying people. One member told me he applied for a cashout for more than a week now but no payment received at his end. May I know if you were paid by the new admin?

Hmm..it's sad if the member didn't get the payment from last few weeks. We need to check if the payment terms is once a month. Have you got any further update regarding the payments?
As you see, there's no post there about proof of payment. I learned it when a member @Shavkat messaged me that he wasn't paid and it's almost two weeks now. He learned from the owner that the cashing out was scheduled 1st day and 16th of the month. So let's take note of these dates.

I don't like it when people don't read so they can get the right information but they go about complaining. I thought Shakvat was a moderator on Index Forum and should know better. I don't like these slander threads about legit forums.

• Like Button
Reactions: Cam
I don't like it when people don't read so they can get the right information but they go about complaining. I thought Shakvat was a moderator on Index Forum and should know better. I don't like these slander threads about legit forums.
But he's not paid until today dunno why. I am also confused for the very long delay. He's a moderator but he told me there's no pay.

But he's not paid until today dunno why. I am also confused for the very long delay. He's a moderator but he told me there's no pay.
Are you sure about that. If so, has he spoken to the admin about that? What was the response of the admin? The best thing is to speak to the admin.

• Like Button
This was my first paid to post site, when Devin was admin, he was paying so nicely and timely without any delay. Then this site was purchased by a new nice man Jordan, and he was also dealing with our affairs so nicely. I am still working there but I can't say anything about it.

I don't understand, from the few times I have been on forumcoin, I have not seen anyone complained about not being paid on index forum. This has led me to believe things are going well. Has the person with this issue talked to the admin?

We all knew that RIF was sold and was named Index Forum from it's old name Referral Index Forum. It's the first forum that I joined and learned many things especially business. Under its new owner it's expected by returnee members to experience something new and better, but it seems no difference with the old RIF in terms of payment and its method of paying people. One member told me he applied for a cashout for more than a week now but no payment received at his end. May I know if you were paid by the new admin?

You posted this on the 20th. If he was claiming that he had requested a withdrawal over a week ago, that is a lie.

The user you are referring to will be paid on the 1st of the month, as he has already been told. Payouts are processed on the 1st and the 16th of every month, and this user requested payout after the cutout time on the 16th. For the record, all of this information is clearly stated on our Dex informational page, which can be easily accessed from the main menu.

If you wish to be a part of Index Forum, great. If you don’t wish to be a part of it, that’s fine as well. Still, I will not allow users to slander the site one day, and then expect payment another day. If this will be a continuous issue, you will be removed from our earnings program.
Post automatically merged:

You also stated he’s a Moderator. That isn’t remotely true, and if you looked at the Members/Staff pages, you would know he isn’t. If you looked at his profile, you would know he isn’t. I can’t speak on his previous history on the forum, but he has not been a Moderator since I bought Index Forum.

You posted this on the 20th. If he was claiming that he had requested a withdrawal over a week ago, that is a lie.

The user you are referring to will be paid on the 1st of the month, as he has already been told. Payouts are processed on the 1st and the 16th of every month, and this user requested payout after the cutout time on the 16th. For the record, all of this information is clearly stated on our Dex informational page, which can be easily accessed from the main menu.

If you wish to be a part of Index Forum, great. If you don’t wish to be a part of it, that’s fine as well. Still, I will not allow users to slander the site one day, and then expect payment another day. If this will be a continuous issue, you will be removed from our earnings program.
Post automatically merged:

You also stated he’s a Moderator. That isn’t remotely true, and if you looked at the Members/Staff pages, you would know he isn’t. If you looked at his profile, you would know he isn’t. I can’t speak on his previous history on the forum, but he has not been a Moderator since I bought Index Forum.
Thank you, Boss @Cam for the clarification. He no longer messaged me after knowing the dates.

@King Belieal said he should go read the information on the site. It is very bad when people don't read information on a site and go about slandering a site. Don't make the admin already tired of the site. This behaviour is not proper to talk about an admin who is sincere in bad light.

• Like Button
These threads about other forums should not be opened in DB, if you are looking to clarify any information you can communicate directly with the owner of the site instead of making assumptions in another forum, I am going to close this thread.

• Like Button
Status
Not open for further replies.
11,942Threads
92,350Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member