US Air Force Academy cadet, 19, found dead in dorm room

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.436000
Referral Credit
According to the report, Cadet 4th Class Avery Koonce, 19, of Taylor, Texas, was "found unconscious in her dormitory" on Wednesday night and attempted life-saving measures by first responders were unsuccessful, the Academy said in a statement. Koonce was set to graduate in 2028 and was a member of the women’s track and field team.

"We lost an incredible teammate... While only with us for a short time, Avery positively impacted her unit, her intercollegiate team, and her class – her loss will be felt across USAFA," Academy Superintendent Lt Gen Tony Bauernfeind said. "Our team is focused on providing support to Avery’s family, Cadet Squadron 38, the Track and Field team, and the entire Academy family.

It was not disclosed as to the cause of the sudden death of the young cadet. She was seen very active and alive an hour before she was found dead in her apartment room. The police authorities are still investigating to find the [possible culprit of the crime.

This is just sad she just died like that. Could it be from a natural cause. This is really sad
The police officers are undergoing an autopsy about the sudden cause of her demise, What a life. She was full of potential. It will be learned next days about the cause.

I hope they are able to find out the cause of the death. It's well though and she a whole future ahead of her.
Yes, according to her comrades she's a good cadet, active and always help people. She might have been poisoned.

Yes, according to her comrades she's a good cadet, active and always help people. She might have been poisoned.
Yes that's a possibility, or maybe overdose of drugs or something, anyways let's see what their investigations would come up with.

Yes that's a possibility, or maybe overdose of drugs or something, anyways let's see what their investigations would come up with.
No drugs, they are not allowed to join a US Air Force if taking an illegal drug. They undergo drug tests. The airforce company is very strict and they have rigid trainings.

The police officers are undergoing an autopsy about the sudden cause of her demise, What a life. She was full of potential. It will be learned next days about the cause.
hmmm. Things are really happening. We are just in the perilous timed because I don't understand the things happening in the world

hmmm. Things are really happening. We are just in the perilous timed because I don't understand the things happening in the world
I also do not understand. There are many crazy people committing crimes this time. That cadet has a better future if only given the chance to live again m

13,297Threads
99,483Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member