Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
A US couple died during the Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia after walking for more than two hours in extreme temperatures, according to their daughter. Alhaji Alieu Dausy Wurie, 71, and Haja Isatu Wurie, 65, of Bowie, Maryland, were among the approximately 1,300 persons who perished during the annual pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. Temperatures at this year's event hit 122F (50C) at times.

It was better for them not to walk under the sweltering heat. It's not advisable. The heat doesn't spare anyone young or old.

Yes, they should have sense that t heat may be fatal for them and can take life.

I really don't know how people would leave their homes to go and die all because of a religious ritual called pilgrimage. Sorry, but I value life more than religion.

A US couple died during the Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia after walking for more than two hours in extreme temperatures, according to their daughter. Alhaji Alieu Dausy Wurie, 71, and Haja Isatu Wurie, 65, of Bowie, Maryland, were among the approximately 1,300 persons who perished during the annual pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. Temperatures at this year's event hit 122F (50C) at times.
That's really sad. Well their faith took their life.

Yes, they should have sense that t heat may be fatal for them and can take life.
They should have not attended that pilgrimage. It's not a crime to be absent. It's a sorrowful scene.

They should have not attended that pilgrimage. It's not a crime to be absent. It's a sorrowful scene.

Exactly, one should think the conditions first then should decide for the religious visits. In such a weather when it's tough to go outside the house, how can one think of visiting a religious places where there is lots of crowd and management may not be good.

Exactly, one should think the conditions first then should decide for the religious visits. In such a weather when it's tough to go outside the house, how can one think of visiting a religious places where there is lots of crowd and management may not be good.
It's a, lesson learned. Hoping the organizers also have commonsense. Just imagine the number of fatalities. That's alarming already.

I really don't know how people would leave their homes to go and die all because of a religious ritual called pilgrimage. Sorry, but I value life more than religion.
I can't see sense in such behavior! You walk for two hours under scorching sun and expect to be alive? Some people are simply unbelievable!

It's a, lesson learned. Hoping the organizers also have commonsense. Just imagine the number of fatalities. That's alarming already.
But mates are the humans taking this exhausting walk zombies. Don't they have common sense. We need to be accountable for our lives

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member