US Military plans to get food into Gaza

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Due to the starvation happening in Gaza,the US military have decided to help. More than 1,000 US troops are expected to participate in the operation. The plan is to deliver aid to Gaza from a floating pier at sea. To see the success of this, the US has partnered with a little-known private firm, Fogbow. They are o deliver two million meals a day to Gaza, since the United Nations has warned that famine is sure to happen there.

The causeway will be composed of interconnected steel, then cargo ships deliver supplies to the dock which will be offloaded onto a smaller vessels From there, vehicles will drive the supplies to land and into Gaza.

Due to the starvation happening in Gaza,the US military have decided to help. More than 1,000 US troops are expected to participate in the operation. The plan is to deliver aid to Gaza from a floating pier at sea. To see the success of this, the US has partnered with a little-known private firm, Fogbow. They are o deliver two million meals a day to Gaza, since the United Nations has warned that famine is sure to happen there.

The causeway will be composed of interconnected steel, then cargo ships deliver supplies to the dock which will be offloaded onto a smaller vessels From there, vehicles will drive the supplies to land and into Gaza.
Wow. This is one of the best news I've heard today. I feel sorry for the Gaza residents. Many people are starving, not only in Gaza but in other nations, therefore I'm happy that US forces will supply two million meals each day to Gaza. I hope other wealthy countries will follow suit.

It is a great news! United States have received severe criticism from almost all quarters for supporting Isreal in devastating Gaza. It is quite unfair to humanity to stand and watch while children and pregnant women are been massacre on daily basis without saying or stopping the act.

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member