US President has given permission to Ukraine to strike inside Russian territory with American weapons

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Joe Biden, US President, has given permission to Ukraine to strike inside Russian territory. He urged them to use American munitions, drawing strong condemnation from Russia.

By there's restrictions of use as Biden has restricted the use of the weapons as Ukraine can only hit targets over the border close to Kharkiv after Russia made significant advances around the city

The weapon can be used in the northeastern part of the country close to the Russian border.

That may create another escalation of war since the US president get involved. The more Putin innovate something that may pulverize Ukraine.
Yeah in all of these I wish they could just drop all weapons and embrace peace . The world would have been a better place

Yeah in all of these I wish they could just drop all weapons and embrace peace . The world would have been a better place
The impact of this is anger to the max of Putin. He may take revenge. The war may escalate. It's better helping the two countries to embrace peace.

The impact of this is anger to the max of Putin. He may take revenge. The war may escalate. It's better helping the two countries to embrace peace.
It seems that some people just like and live for violent so they seek peace. I wonder how they sleep well really

It seems that some people just like and live for violent so they seek peace. I wonder how they sleep well really
I think they are also compensated. No normal being to go to war or attack anyone with harsh words or violent acts if there is no pay .

I think they are also compensated. No normal being to go to war or attack anyone with harsh words or violent acts if there is no pay .
You might be right , this is the reality because I don't understand how one would be this violent for free.

You might be right , this is the reality because I don't understand how one would be this violent for free.
Their salaries might be tripled just to serve their boss with intentions to kill. I better be money less than obey their criminalistic aims.

Their salaries might be tripled just to serve their boss with intentions to kill. I better be money less than obey their criminalistic aims.
You know humans can do anything for money especially the greedy ones so there's no issue at all that would stop them.from.killing to make more money

You know humans can do anything for money especially the greedy ones so there's no issue at all that would stop them.from.killing to make more money
And those with vice, to refuse is a mortal crime for them. It's money that's on their minds.

Ukraine should be very careful of the kind of support that they are getting from the American government. They shouldn't do too much else Russia launches an uninhibited offensive.

13,207Threads
99,089Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member