• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Use free activities to save money

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.876950
Referral Credit
Challenge yourself to find free activities to do especially at weekends than spending money on paid activities. You can visit friends, talk a walk in a park, cook for yourself. Avoid paid activities sometimes to see the difference it makes in your savings fund.

You're absolutely right! To make the most of your spare time or weekends, you can engage in a variety of free activities. For instance, you could whip up a delicious bake or cook using the ingredients you already have in your pantry and fridge. Alternatively, you could take a stroll to a nearby park with your loved ones and furry friends. There are so many ways to keep yourself entertained without breaking the bank.

I agree with you that free activities can save you a lot of money, even if it is just a walk to the park or something like this. Often, paid activities cost a lot of money, and you can definitely think of free ways to have fun. This way, you can save money.

This is a good tip but not realistic for everyone. If you have kids or disabilities finding free activities isn't so easy. Maybe focus more on low cost options instead of everything needing to be completely free. Money saving is important but health and family time matters too.

I do free activities a lot now. I still enjoy myself. it is not about the pskd places but being determining to enjoy yourself anyhow you deem fit
Your having fun or not depends on your mindset. Free activities is not a sign of being broke. It is a sign that you are financially intelligent.

Your having fun or not depends on your mindset. Free activities is not a sign of being broke. It is a sign that you are financially intelligent.
That's right , paid activities doesn't even guarantee enjoyment. You might even enjoy free activities more which depends on your mood.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member