Use of coffee.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some of us use coffee for stimulating our selfs in order to work for longer time, and some of us use it to make our day productive and to stay active all day, but some of use use coffee to over come our tiredness and to forget about our sleep.
Hwne i was in college my friend used to study all night and in the morning he drinks a lots of coffees in order to overcome his tiredness and sleep.
What about you for what purpose do you use coffee?

I use coffee to keep active to myself but I use it only in winter, here in Karachi, Pakistan one amazing thing I am observing which I at least never seen before as, Today is first November and still hot season is here. I think it is most prominent sign of Global warming here. I remember when we were children we used to feel coldness right from September. Coffee remain best for me in winter.

I use coffee to keep active to myself but I use it only in winter, here in Karachi, Pakistan one amazing thing I am observing which I at least never seen before as, Today is first November and still hot season is here. I think it is most prominent sign of Global warming here. I remember when we were children we used to feel coldness right from September. Coffee remain best for me in winter.
Oh wow, is it hot in Pakistan? In my country Ethiopia its raining and its very cold outside, and yeah we use tea and coffee in order to get off the cold feeling. And coffee makes worm and hot.

I drink coffee so that other people don't die. ;)

Seriously though, I drink it for the energy and mood boost benefits, plus it's a nice warm start to my day. I mostly just drink iced coffee when I'm at work because we can only use straw cups there (not sure why, some food service rule that indicates we're less likely to touch drinking surfaces when we use a straw), but on my days off I like to sit for a while with a nice hot mugful.

I drink coffee so that other people don't die. ;)

Seriously though, I drink it for the energy and mood boost benefits, plus it's a nice warm start to my day. I mostly just drink iced coffee when I'm at work because we can only use straw cups there (not sure why, some food service rule that indicates we're less likely to touch drinking surfaces when we use a straw), but on my days off I like to sit for a while with a nice hot mugful.
To be honest in my country if the coffee get a little cold we reheat it and drink it, we don't like cold coffee, but i really want to try ice tee and iced coffee.

For me though i dont really drink it that often, i mostly drink it cause i want to not really cause of anything in particular. Most times i drink it when i am on a diet though.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member