• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Use stainless steel food storage

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
When I went overseas for a one-month vacation, I learned that most people use zip locks to preserve their food, so I also began using one. However, I realized that using zip locks impacts the environment and is rather expensive. That is why I chose stainless steel or glass for food storage. They are fairly pricey in certain retailers, both online and offline, but will save you money in the long term. You will avoid purchasing pricey zip locks that are bad for the environment.

l greatly recommend the items made of stainless steel especially for the kitchen wares. That's because stainless steel prevents rust and shines the kitchen wares.

Yes, it is a great idea to invest in such items since they do not rust and last for a long time, with proper care, of course. :)
Post automatically merged:

I think the use of stainless steel should be more effective, especially if you are planning on preserving something hot.

Yes, that is correct. They are pretty effective in preserving the hot temperature of the food. Do you have one at home?

When I went overseas for a one-month vacation, I learned that most people use zip locks to preserve their food, so I also began using one. However, I realized that using zip locks impacts the environment and is rather expensive. That is why I chose stainless steel or glass for food storage. They are fairly pricey in certain retailers, both online and offline, but will save you money in the long term. You will avoid purchasing pricey zip locks that are bad for the environment.
I use stainless steel containers or glass containers to store food.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member