• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Using the SMART concept to set business objectives

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.876950
Referral Credit
It is always good to write out your business objectives. But to make a success of it ,it is good to adopt the SMART concept. SMART means Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-specific targets. This means it is good to adopt objectives that are specific,you can measure them, they are relevant and achievable and can be benefited at a future stated date.

Yes a lot are ignorant of this concept when they are writing out their goals and objectives which they should have adopted.
I think more awareness has to be made for business owners to have a clear picture of this concept. There are a lot of business owners who are not even aware of this.

I think more awareness has to be made for business owners to have a clear picture of this concept. There are a lot of business owners who are not even aware of this.
Yeah this is why people need to do a good research before going into shy business to discover some things that are important for business

Yeah this is why people need to do a good research before going into shy business to discover some things that are important for business
True, attending of business classes and seminars is also a great way to learn these things.

True, attending of business classes and seminars is also a great way to learn these things.
Definitely one will get to know about new terms that could help a business function properly. No man is an island.

Some people disregard the importance of adopting a SMART concept in their businesses this is why they fail.
That's right once we can't adopt the right tips for your business we start failing. SMART is a necessary concept in business

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member