• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Valued Opinions Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Valued Opinions is an online survey community that rewards members with points (called Valued Opinions Dollars) for completing surveys. These points can then be redeemed for various rewards. I signed up to see if Valued Opinions offers decent earning opportunities for survey takers.

Registration Process

Signing up for Valued Opinions was straightforward and only took a couple minutes to complete. You just need to provide some basic personal information. There is no minimum age requirement listed, but it seems geared towards adult users.

Available Surveys

Once registered, new surveys are emailed as they become available. There is also a member dashboard where you can browse and access various surveys. I received 2-4 survey invites daily, mostly focused on everyday consumer topics like retail, entertainment, restaurants, and brands. Each survey took 5-15 minutes to complete.

Compared to other survey sites, the volume of surveys at Valued Opinions is relatively low. But there seems to be enough new surveys daily to actively participate.

Earning Rewards

Each survey lists the POINTS reward you'll receive for completing it. Typical rewards range from $1-$5 worth of points. Points vary depending on survey length and complexity.

It takes 1500 points to cash out for a $10 gift card. For the time spent, the reward pay rate is lower compared to other survey sites. It would likely take weeks or more of dedication to earn a single gift card reward.

Redemption Options

This is where Valued Opinions falls short. The only redemption options are gift cards to a handful of retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, and Walmart. Many survey sites offer easy PayPal cash outs or broader gift card choices.

With no option for a direct cash payout, earning with Valued Opinions is limited in practical value unless you regularly shop at one of their partner merchants.

Is Valued Opinions Worth Trying?

Valued Opinions does provide an additional source of paid surveys for those looking to maximize their earnings across multiple platforms. Just don't expect to earn substantial rewards from Valued Opinions alone.

If you like completing surveys and can redeem the gift card options offered, Valued Opinions is worth considering. But limitations on cashout methods make other survey sites a better choice for quickly earning supplemental income online.

Definitely legit. I've done a lot of surveys for Valued Opinions and received many rewards. I've even gotten focus group invites through them.

Valued Opinion is a legitimate site. I have been completing surveys for them for many years and got paid many times. They don't have surveys frequently but their surveys are of high quality. Previously, they just reward shopping vouchers. I'm glad that they now include Paypal as of one the rewards. I now only work for sites which pay Paypal money.

Valued Opinions is a legit survey platform. The only downside is that they only offer PayPal payment which automatically cuts people from some countries out.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member