Various in app wallets, same seed: which one to withdraw to avoid losses?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.388275
Referral Credit
First of all, I hope this is the right section, as this is my first thread. What happened, is basically the following:

I have more than one wallet using the same seed (I couldn't simply withdraw from one to another with its own seed, cause shamefully high fees)
Basically, the following happened. I was happy with Atomic Wallet to store my satoshis, but the hacking of June 2023 (due to a gap in the code of the update: it wasn't lack of security in users' mobiles, as everyone who had downloaded that update got hacked) made me lose faith in such a wallet. The bugged update of June allowed the users' seed to be leaked, letting the hacking company called Lazarus access to their funds. So using the same Atomic Wallet seed (as mine wasn't hacked), I opened a much better reviewed in app wallet, reserving a third option via Electrum. Now, when it comes to withdrawing to my local exchange to convert satoshis to FIAT, s it advisable to withdraw from the Atomic Wallet or the second wallet? The fact is that atomic wallet doesn't recognise the last deposits received, practically since I opened the second wallet. This latter, on the other hand, recognises the full amount, but doesn't show the dates of the deposits prior to its creation. Which one of my two wallets should I withdraw from, in order not to risk losses?
I hope I have managed to get the point across, which I admit is too technical for me and I'm doing my best effort to explain.
Now, if you ask me why instead of opening my second wallet with the same Atomic Wallet seed I did not instead open it with its new seed to transfer my funds: as I told before, the reason is the amount of the fees required by Atomic Wallet (25 dollars to move satoshis worth of 93 it's a very huge fee). Given my small amount on Atomic Wallet, to pay such a fee, it would be a nonsense. While the second wallet only asks me for 8 dollars to move satoshis worth of 118. I would say I'd better withdraw from the second wallet, but can I do so without my funds being lost, given that the first 93 dollars (or rather, satoshi worth 93 dollars) had been deposited on Atomic Wallet?
Sorry for any inconvenience.

As far as I know, the Seed is given by the wallet provider when we create a new wallet, so there is no way we can use the same 12 word seed for each wallet, unless you use the same password for each wallet. As an Atomic Wallet user, you can also reduce transaction fees by synchronizing fees when transferring/withdrawing crypto.

When it comes to sign up to a new wallet, it's given us the option to digit a seed and so I did, using the same seed of Atomic Wallet to open my second wallet. And all funds now appear in my second wallet, while the last transactions, after having opened my second wallet with the same Atomic Wallet seed, don't appear in this latter, but only in the second (OK, no matter as I don't trust Atomic Wallet any more).

you can also reduce transaction fees by synchronizing fees when transferring/withdrawing crypto.
How to synchronize fees?

When it comes to sign up to a new wallet, it's given us the option to digit a seed and so I did, using the same seed of Atomic Wallet to open my second wallet. And all funds now appear in my second wallet, while the last transactions, after having opened my second wallet with the same Atomic Wallet seed, don't appear in this latter, but only in the second (OK, no matter as I don't trust Atomic Wallet any more).

How to synchronize fees?
I mean. synchronize fees are Set fees, when you click send Bitcoin in the Atomic wallet and you can see it on the bottom line, then you can reduce the fees per byte, for example from 150 sat/B to 100 sat/B.

So have I to withdraw from Atomic Wallet instead of from my second wallet? Is there the risk to lose my funds if I withdraw from the second? People on TrustPilot and Reddit complained Atomic Wallet stole their funds while withdrawing. Atomic Wallet relies on a bridge withdrawal service not accepting every country and the wrong country implies the donation to charity of the users' funds. At least, this is what I read on Reddit.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member