Veteran Nollywood actress Sola Sobowale has debunked arrest for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Veteran Nollywood actress Sola Sobowale has debunked alleged arrest for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia.She dis this during a recent episode of the ‘King of Talk’ podcast with Teju Babyface.

The 58-year-old star actress reflected on the negative reports published about her in Nigeria and said they were all untrue.

The actress revealed that the report that she was killed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking is false as people were surprised to see her alive upon her return to Nigeria.

One thing about Nigerian bloggers is that they don't care about the reputation and image of a person they want to tarnish. They are only interested on how to make money. Recently, some of them have received some lawsuits and they have start to think properly.

One thing about Nigerian bloggers is that they don't care about the reputation and image of a person they want to tarnish. They are only interested on how to make money. Recently, some of them have received some lawsuits and they have start to think properly.
Yes I like how people are suing them now. You don't just wake up to write defaming things about another person to make money

She could file for a moral damage. Why are they fabricating untrue news, perhaps for publicity.
That's the media space for you. As a celebrity you would be attacked with bad press just to dent your image

That's the media space for you. As a celebrity you would be attacked with bad press just to dent your image
Tat is right, the media can twist or distort the image of a celebrity. It happens here in our country many filed cases for moral damages,

Tat is right, the media can twist or distort the image of a celebrity. It happens here in our country many filed cases for moral damages,
That's right celebrities suffer a lot of bad press that I sometimes pity them. it can't be easy for them

That's right celebrities suffer a lot of bad press that I sometimes pity them. it can't be easy for them
One celebrity in my country faces defamation and she approached the Senate and she was interrogated live. Those who morally damaged here were under arrest.

One celebrity in my country faces defamation and she approached the Senate and she was interrogated live. Those who morally damaged here were under arrest.
Good that she did that. Though they are celebraties but they are also humans snd should be respected

Good that she did that. Though they are celebraties but they are also humans snd should be respected
That is rue and Miss Maricel Soriano cried and sobbed in the senate. She was framed up and those involved were detained.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member