Visa free travel is on rise in Africa

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Visa-free travel is on the rise in Africa, with Malawi the latest country to ease restrictions. Earlier this year, Kenya took an even bigger step, going visa-free for all visitors. The move
A lot of countries in Africa is easing travel restrictions and making visa free for anybody that is interested. Malawi is the latest country to ease travel restrictions. Last year, Kenya offers tourists free visa on arrival. Experts and economists are asking what will be be the benefits of such moves by government.

Visa-free travel is on the rise in Africa, with Malawi the latest country to ease restrictions. Earlier this year, Kenya took an even bigger step, going visa-free for all visitors. The move
A lot of countries in Africa is easing travel restrictions and making visa free for anybody that is interested. Malawi is the latest country to ease travel restrictions. Last year, Kenya offers tourists free visa on arrival. Experts and economists are asking what will be be the benefits of such moves by government.
What is the real reason for the open doors on the continent? I assume it is the lack of investment in the country, they are probably in need of investors and qualified labor.

What is the real reason for the open doors on the continent? I assume it is the lack of investment in the country, they are probably in need of investors and qualified labor.
Yeah these might just be the two outstanding reasons. A lot of countries like mine needs foreign investors to come partner with us.

That is great news, particularly for people who wish to visit Africa! Perhaps they did so to help the tourism industry or to better their connections with other countries. :)
Let's tour to Africa and see the beauty of their country. I want to know if it's near the Niagara Falls.

The benefits are clear, booming of the country's economy and building good friendly relations and camaraderie among nations. That is great news. I may tour in Kenya, lol.
Yes it would help with friendliness among Africa nations. Yes you are invited to tour the whole of Africa and have a bigger stop in Nigeria, 😁😁😁😁

Let's tour to Africa and see the beauty of their country. I want to know if it's near the Niagara Falls.
Which African country is the home of Niagara Falls?

That is awesome that a lot of people would love to tour Africa. I am studying the reason why there are a lot of African countries that are calling for the free visa policy and it is good that, some of the countries are starting to implement this.

I think that these new changes should favour more of the African borders and Africans than the Europians. We should start to see more Africans coming together on various programs that put African interests as their top priorities. That should be the reason backing this.

I think this is correct. Maybe this is unpleasant for many, but it is a good way to get more tourists. I think I definitely wouldn't visit African countries if I needed a VISA but in this case it changes everything
Yes, it is good for a lot of interaction from other countries to the African continent. This will help bring in. a lot of development as well.

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member