Warm or Cold Water?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Do you prefer to drink your water warm or cold? Both, as for me. However, I drink warm water most of the time. Drinking warm water is beneficial to our bodies. I only drink cold water when it is scorching hot outside or when I am extremely thirsty. Do you prefer warm or cold water?

Do you prefer to drink your water warm or cold? Both, as for me. However, I drink warm water most of the time. Drinking warm water is beneficial to our bodies. I only drink cold water when it is scorching hot outside or when I am extremely thirsty. Do you prefer warm or cold water?
I usually like all my drinks to be cold
Post automatically merged:

I drink both alternately. In early morning I drink lukewarm water and during lunch time, I drink cold. It all depends on my body language.
what about the weather and climate, does it affect

I drink warm water in winter and normal water for the rest of the year excepting when it's very hot when I take cold water.

Oh men, i don't like to drink how water, unless it is milk or tea, i like my water and other soft drinks to be cold, and it makes me enjoy it if it is old, if a water is hot i rather not drink it.

Haha. Personally, I tend to lean towards warm water more often than not. But during the summer months, I find that nothing beats a refreshing glass of cold water to quench my thirst. Do you always drink soda?

Since I had two times in a month problems with my throat, lately I am drinking warm water. Just don't mix it with candys. You will end up fast in toilet.

I have not tried drinking warm water with candies. LOL.

I love to take cold water especially when the weather is very hot. It does help me to fight heat and calm my nerves

I also like cold water when it is scorching hot outside. However, I can still drink warm water despite the hot weather.

I drink both alternately. In early morning I drink lukewarm water and during lunch time, I drink cold. It all depends on my body language.

Drinking lukewarm water in the morning offers an array of benefits. And yes, it depends on what your body needs. Most of the time, we need something cold when it is scorching hot outside.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member