• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Warrior Forum

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.541650
Referral Credit
I have just encountered Warrior Forum. It is a paid to post forum, however, after I read reviews from users and from Trust Pilot, that site after being sold turned bad. Previous members said it no longer pays people and if you complained you'll be banned.

We're warned not to join on that forum site. It's now a scam site.

First time hearing about it, well if the site is not being honest, then there is no need trying it out.
It is an old forum site and people there said that the site owner before paid them right but something along the line made a drastic change perhaps no more interest of the owner so it was sold and the new owner is not fully committed.

It is an old forum site and people there said that the site owner before paid them right but something along the line made a drastic change perhaps no more interest of the owner so it was sold and the new owner is not fully committed.
That's the issue most times when it comes to selling a forum to someone else. Most times the new owners do not have much interest in this aspect.

That's the issue most times when it comes to selling a forum to someone else. Most times the new owners do not have much interest in this aspect.
That's what we always hear and observe. The new owners are not sincere they lack interest and never care.

I have just encountered Warrior Forum. It is a paid to post forum, however, after I read reviews from users and from Trust Pilot, that site after being sold turned bad. Previous members said it no longer pays people and if you complained you'll be banned.

We're warned not to join on that forum site. It's now a scam site.
It's an affiliate marketing forum. It’s not a paid to post forum. It’s designed to teach others about digital marketing. It’s been around for about 10-12 years now. I remember when it first opened.

It's an affiliate marketing forum. It’s not a paid to post forum. It’s designed to teach others about digital marketing. It’s been around for about 10-12 years now. I remember when it first opened.
Really, thanks for the clarification. I thought it's a paid to post forum because the viewers claimed for not having paid and if they complained they are banned.

I am utterly clueless about this; unfortunately, new forum websites tend not to last long and become scams.
It is an old forum being sold to another and the new owner wanted to scam people said some members there.

Really, thanks for the clarification. I thought it's a paid to post forum because the viewers claimed for not having paid and if they complained they are banned.
You’re welcome. It was sold to Freelancer.com in 2014 for $3.4 million.

It confirmed today it’s spent $3.2 million to buy the 732,000+ member strong marketing community site, Warrior Forum, where marketing professionals swap intel on topics including SEO, mobile marketing, social media, ad networks and more. More than 7.2 million postings have been made to the forum since it was founded, back in 1997.

Freelancer.com said Warrior Forum will be run as an independent site, post-acquisition, with its new parent contributing resources and a dedicated team to help fuel further development of the community site.

Freelancer.com, which was founded back in 2009, has acquired several companies over the years — including tech freelance jobs site vWorker/RentACoder and IT marketplace Scriptlance, both in 2012. More recently (this March) it picked up Polish freelance marketplace, Zlecenia.przez.net.

It's such a huge forum site just imagine the members numerous. It was also sold in millions. The previous owner and new owner perhaps are millionaires. Thank you so much for the info and update of Warrior Forum.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member