• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Watch movies at home

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
I've been trying to save some cash ever since the pandemic hit, and I've found a great way to do it. I used to go to the movies two or three times a month, but now I'm glad I've been able to curb that habit. Instead, I've been sharing my Netflix account with my family and sometimes I'll just browse through YouTube for some short clips or movies.

As funny as this might sound, I have never been to the movies before. Right from time all the movies I have watched, I usually download them myself and watch from home. The money I would use to buy a ticket for just one movie over here, it's enough for me to buy data and download multiple movies and as well get drinks and snacks to enjoy myself.

Cinema tickets are getting very expensive. A little patience could help. That movie premiering in the server would also be available for mainstream purchase within months.

As funny as this might sound, I have never been to the movies before. Right from time all the movies I have watched, I usually download them myself and watch from home. The money I would use to buy a ticket for just one movie over here, it's enough for me to buy data and download multiple movies and as well get drinks and snacks to enjoy myself.

Watching movies at home is a better option than going to the cinema because movie tickets can be rather expensive. By saving money on movie tickets, you can use your budget for more important things. One good idea is to use the money for buying data which can help you stay connected online. You can also download movies and do other online activities that can help you earn some extra cash. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Yes money can be saved when we Watch movies online or go for free shows.i do this a lot to save money

I love watching movies at home these days, it is a great way to save money on expensive movie tickets. Plus, it is a fun and cozy activity to do indoors.

Very true, over movie tickets are extremely expensive. One ticket is more than enough to buy data to download multiple films and buy a little snacks for eating while watching.

Cinema tickets are getting very expensive. A little patience could help. That movie premiering in the server would also be available for mainstream purchase within months.
Yes, that is correct. It is more expensive these days because of inflation. Hehe. It is better to watch a movie at home :)

It has been long time, I didn't see the cinema. I remember those enjoyable days when I used to go there, enjoy movies and specially taking chicken roll and cold drink in interval. The reason of watching movies at home is the cost of each movie in cinema is increased.

It has been long time, I didn't see the cinema. I remember those enjoyable days when I used to go there, enjoy movies and specially taking chicken roll and cold drink in interval. The reason of watching movies at home is the cost of each movie in cinema has increased.

Same here. I can barely recall the last time I visited the cinema. It is better to watch a movie at home these days because of the movie ticket prices. They are more expensive now! LOL

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member