Watch "Russian & Chinese Bombers Intercepted Near Alaska

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, the US & Canada scrambled jets to intercept Russian & Chinese warplanes that entered the Alaskan Air Defence Identification Zone. Russia and China both sent two nuclear-capable bombers to the region to participate in joint military drills.

The report said that this is the first time that China has sent aircraft into the Alaskan ADIZ. Are Beijing & Moscow issuing a challenge to Washington?

It seems that these bombers were sent by their government to harass Alaska.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

I didn't read the news but certainly they are challenging the US.
It was learned later that their intention of the bombers is to bomb Trump. I am wondering why many hate Trump. They were pulverized by the US authorities.

They need to be bombed instead. Why do people just want to bombed innocent people without any right. its really sad.
Yose bombers were pulverized by the interceptors from the USA. It was revealed that they intended to join the drill but it was a lie and the reason behind it was to attack Trump. What an innocent Trump subject for an assassination. He is like a big fish many want to catch and devour.

It was learned later that their intention of the bombers is to bomb Trump. I am wondering why many hate Trump. They were pulverized by the US authorities.

This may be because Trump is very aggressive. I think he will add oil in the fire and will definitely support Ukraine in the war.

Yose bombers were pulverized by the interceptors from the USA. It was revealed that they intended to join the drill but it was a lie and the reason behind it was to attack Trump. What an innocent Trump subject for an assassination. He is like a big fish many want to catch and devour.
Yes he is a target for them now. He needs to be securely secured to avoid dying just like that

Yes he is a target for them now. He needs to be securely secured to avoid dying just like that
The election in the UDA might be a bloody one but let us hope peace will be during the election. Almost all countries suffer chaos during elections.

13,245Threads
99,223Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member