We should love not fall in love because everything that falls ends up broken

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
We should love not fall in love because everything that falls ends up broken. There is a song that states that" I'll never fall in love again ". It simply means the persona experiences a broken heart that leads him to promise not to fall in love. We should love and if faking it, the person believing in you will be the one to cut it short, thus letting you fall to the end.

That is right, when we fall in love there is also no assurance if there is a positive answer to our feelings. It may be crucial to know the truth. It is better not to fall for the more we look like a fool.

Last edited:
We should love not fall in love because everything that falls ends up broken. There is a song that states that" I'll never fall in love again ". It simply means the persona experiences a broken heart that leads him to promise not to fall in love. We should love and if faking it, the person believing in you will be the one to cut it short, thus letting you fall to the end.
That's actually true , we need to spread love and this helps to foster good relationship among people .

Love has not been well defined in our generation that's why people mistake other feelings for love.

Love has not been well defined in our generation that's why people mistake other feelings for love.
Agree especially to the young generation. If they meet someone nice, caring and sweet they overact thinking the person falls for him or her. It's absurd. There are indeed people sweet and caring but doesn't mean love lies towards the opposite sex.

I watched a Bollywood movie in which the grandmother and grandson have a conversation. The grandson had met a girl recently and he mentioned it to his grandmother that he is sure that he gas fallen in love with her. Grandma smiled and said it wisely - " Never fall in love, Always rise in love." It was amazing. I really loved the saying.

The mishap of falling in love affected the generation X, millennials and generation Z cause media. First of all, TV (I don't mean social media, inexistent in my teens and early adult years), spreading inconsistent and nonsense love stories at full speed through movies and series acting as the great masters of deception. Teenagers believe it's true life and easily fall in love because they want the same they see on TVs.

To love means to gain trust and mutuality because if we fall in love for a reason, that kind of love will stumble to the ground, no matter how you shoot the moon to answer your woes, your falling may turn to futility. You should therefore love and not to fall in love.

I think I am falling but nobody grab a hold of me because I am landing on love.
This just stresses the fact that you are weak and vulnerable in the hands of the one you behold in a good way. It is not that you are falling with a view that you will break in my opinion. Love is a beautiful thing to associate with.

Life is give and take. So love had to be reciprocated. If it's not it dies.

Life is give and take. So love had to be reciprocated. If it's not it dies.
That is the universal reality to love only someone who loves us too. It may end in disaster if forces someone to love someone. There is no such word as a sacrifice for the sake of love. That might been happening before but now no more.

The thing is to fall for the right person and the right reasons so that you have something worthwhile to celebrate while the love last
That's just the simple truth. When we love the right person, everything else becomes a lot easier.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member