• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Wealth does not guarantee happiness, but it does provide freedom and options

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Wealth does not guarantee happiness, but it does provide freedom and options which is very true. Being wealthy does not make some people happy. For them, it poses some difficulties especially if they have unruly kids who like to have their wealth subdivided by their parents while they are still alive. They cannot wait for the exact time their wealthy parents decide to do it, and it is also based on the law and from the views of their lawyer per se. Wealth does provide freedom and options. Those wealthy people are free to travel to places they like or share their wealth to the poor or donate some money to charity. It is all up to the wealthy people who have a kind heart.

Very true this is one mistake a lot of persons today seem to make. They assume once they can gain wealth, it means automatic happiness. I have seen wealthy people who are depressed or still not content. Though it gives you lots of options, but it does not always mean it can make you happy.

There is no guarantee of happiness if live on greed. It's better to share with others what they have through helping those in charitable institutions.
That's right it is good to make the wealth go round. it would help to make the world a better place

That's right it is good to make the wealth go round. it would help to make the world a better place
Correct, but according to the rich people, they will never waste their money on the poor. They said the poor must labor. They forgot that they were born with a silver spoon.

Anyone that talks down on wealth would easily get a slap from me. Wealth would give you peace of mind which would buy you happiness. Elon Musk can never be depressed.

It doesn't guarantee happiness but it sure makes life easier. Let's face it we would all be extremely happy if we woke up to a large sum of money tomorrow. I know I would.

Being wealthy isn't decided by just the net worth of an individual but also mentally, physically(health wise) and so on. A mentally challenged billionaire would not have much freedom travelling without supervision, infact he is already trap in his mind. Having more money sure makes life easier but it's always a good ideal to practice and achieve happiness at whatever state you are in.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member