Weather

The weather was very cold in the morning, the due today was so much, but at the moment the sun has come out so everywhere is not very hot.
It was sunny and beautiful yesterday suppose to be the same today I know all the men hunting are not happy
Post automatically merged:

Jo
Our weather here remains hot. We only feel the comfort when there's rain but there's no rain here almost 3 weeks now.
Sometimes I wish I lived where it was warm all the time not to warm though. I hope you get rain soon.

It was sunny and beautiful yesterday suppose to be the same today I know all the men hunting are not happy
Post automatically merged:

Jo

Sometimes I wish I lived where it was warm all the time not to warm though. I hope you get rain soon.
Lol i can imagine what it would feel like trying to hunt in a hot sunny day. I hope they get a good catch though.

Lol i can imagine what it would feel like trying to hunt in a hot sunny day. I hope they get a good catch though.
Yeah it is not good for the deer because you have to let it hang to let all the blood and that drain from it and with it being warm it would not be good

It will be very cool if people get to know what they have to do to save their self from the pain when things goes wrong

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member