Weekend

My weekend is exhausting.

Drunk On One GIF

My weekend is exhausting.

Drunk On One GIF
Oh men that GIF makes me lough loud and harder, hahaha some times the weekend don't have that much difference with the weekdays and that makes everyone exhausted and boring. imaging waiting the whole week to have the same day with the week days.

Oh men that GIF makes me lough loud and harder, hahaha some times the weekend don't have that much difference with the weekdays and that makes everyone exhausted and boring. imaging waiting the whole week to have the same day with the week days.
At least there are two rest days to relax, to sleep all we can and eat all we can because we're working like a horse for the whole week.

Dog Dancing GIF

At least there are two rest days to relax, to sleep all we can and eat all we can because we're working like a horse for the whole week.

Dog Dancing GIF
Some times i get very mad and want to give up, but then i remember that if i work hard and work like slave then i can rest and live like a king tomorrow.

I had some plans and I ended up carrying them all out, I went hiking, saw some friends and little else, a quiet weekend :)

13,123Threads
98,597Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member