Weight Loss

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am so happy I have been losing some much needed weight and I am so happy I started off at 212 and I am at 190 right now I am trying to get down to 185 where I was at when I met my boyfriend and I am almost there. There is only one problem the holidays are just around the corner but I am going to keep pushing it to lose it.

I am so happy I have been losing some much needed weight and I am so happy I started off at 212 and I am at 190 right now I am trying to get down to 185 where I was at when I met my boyfriend and I am almost there. There is only one problem the holidays are just around the corner but I am going to keep pushing it to lose it.
You avoid eating too much sweets and carbohydrates, Sugary food can expand our body or increase body with. Eat only salads , fish , less meat or eat meat in moderation. My weight is 105 pounds.

This is part of why I started making Thanksgiving slaw for part of our Thanksgiving dinner. It's fairly low in carbs and calories, has plenty of fiber, and it's tasty and festive. It also holds pretty well, so it's great for a potluck or to make up in the morning before you work on the rest of the dinner. Let me know if you'd like the recipe!

I also sometimes make a low carb cranberry cheesecake, so I have a nice indulgent dessert without feeling deprived on the holiday.

This is part of why I started making Thanksgiving slaw for part of our Thanksgiving dinner. It's fairly low in carbs and calories, has plenty of fiber, and it's tasty and festive. It also holds pretty well, so it's great for a potluck or to make up in the morning before you work on the rest of the dinner. Let me know if you'd like the recipe!

I also sometimes make a low carb cranberry cheesecake, so I have a nice indulgent dessert without feeling deprived on the holiday.
Never heard of a thanksgiving slaw what exactly is it and what is in it? Your cheesecake sounds yummy also.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member