Were you able to maintain your lavished lifestyle?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.014500
Referral Credit
What's your lifestyle before and after, is it the same lavished, which means you continue attending parties age giving freebies to friends as token or your friendship to last for years? If you're having a lavished lifestyle it means to say you're financially stable. Your salary is not the issue because you have rich parents whose businesses are gaining every day. Are you? I'm not anymore enjoying my lavished lifestyle after the pandemic and after joining a forum where I learned many things about financial independence and literacy. I am now enjoying the new version of myself.

What's your lifestyle before and after, is it the same lavished, which means you continue attending parties age giving freebies to friends as token or your friendship to last for years? If you're having a lavished lifestyle it means to say you're financially stable. Your salary is not the issue because you have rich parents whose businesses are gaining every day. Are you? I'm not anymore enjoying my lavished lifestyle after the pandemic and after joining a forum where I learned many things about financial independence and literacy. I am now enjoying the new version of myself.
I never lived a lavish life. I don't like going to parties. I am a introvert type. I like my home. I therefore am satisfied with my life. Of course I help people according to my capacity.

Before, I perceived my indulgent shopping habits as a reflection of a lavish lifestyle. However, being introverted, I seldom attended social gatherings, preferring to spend time alone. The pandemic gave me a shift in perspective. I now prioritize mindful spending, steering clear of unnecessary purchases.

I never lived a lavish life. I don't like going to parties. I am a introvert type. I like my home. I therefore am satisfied with my life. Of course I help people according to my capacity.
This time, we have to refrain from living in a lavished lifestyle because of the high cost of commodities and almost everything. We can manage why not .

I am not rich so cannot live a lavish life. I have to work hard every day to earn and if I spend my earnings on parties and other I may not be able to fulfill basic needs like education of the kids, food, clothes etc. I was not a party person when I used to be dependent on my father's money.

12,118Threads
93,324Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member