Were You an Irregular or a Regular Student During College?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I was a regular student but became irregular after transferring to a new school about 45 minutes away from my parents' place. It wasn't easy because my schedule was messed up. I had to wait hours at school for my next class. LOL. In addition, I have a diverse group of classmates, which has made things more difficult. LOL. When I had to miss class for health reasons, I was too embarrassed to borrow notes or ask them about the topics they talked about on the days I wasn't present. How about you?

I was an irregular too after transferring from one school to another. And yeah, that's one disadvantage of being an irregular student. My schedule was so messed up too, and I had to deal with different classmates in each subject. However, one thing I like about it is that I don't have to wake up early for school since most of my class starts at 10 a.m. but ends at night.

I was an irregular too after transferring from one school to another. And yeah, that's one disadvantage of being an irregular student. My schedule was so messed up too, and I had to deal with different classmates in each subject. However, one thing I like about it is that I don't have to wake up early for school since most of my class starts at 10 a.m. but ends at night.
Yes, that is something I have also experienced. I didn't have to get up early for my class. Some of my classes begin before lunchtime. Also, I was able to rest a lot in the library, however waiting for lengthy hours can be tedious. LOL.

I was also an irregular student during college. I was a transferee from Adamson University in Manila to Ateneo de Cagayan University in Cagayan de Oro City. It's where I met my friends and organized a Rock Band. Charr.

I was a regular student. I used to live in the hostel nearby the college, and whenever there used to be a break, I used to come to the hostel and sleep and then again go back to the college. I was never required to borrow notes from anyone at the college.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member