Were you crazy for love when you were a teenager?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.514150
Referral Credit
Were you crazy for love when you were a teenager? Yes I was 😁. When we're in teens, there's nothing on our heads except crushes, idols, to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. As if it's a competition. There were no problems about financial or physical because being young we're full of vigor and drama lol. What made me crazy for love, it was me who courted the guy because he can't speak out. I felt like on Cloud 9.What's yours?

Were you crazy for love when you were a teenager? Yes I was 😁. When we're in teens, there's nothing on our heads except crushes, idols, to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. As if it's a competition. There were no problems about financial or physical because being young we're full of vigor and drama lol. What made me crazy for love, it was me who courted the guy because he can't speak out. I felt like on Cloud 9.What's yours?
No, I can only be a secret admirer I don't dare reveal. Prestige. LOL

No, I can only be a secret admirer I don't dare reveal. Prestige. LOL
That was life being innocent but full of desires and experiments. There are three of us best friends and we trespass the nature of feminity lol.

You are right, love at young age don't last that long, since we don't have the mind to thing what is bad and what is right it don't last longer.
That is because our hearts are still young and still developing. There is no guarantee that what we felt during those years was right or wrong.

Yes! I experienced it. It is so intoxicating and powerful. It seems the world is all about love and everything is beautiful. During this moment, the body experience release of sexual hormones which makes the feeling of love very difficult to control.

That is because our hearts are still young and still developing. There is no guarantee that what we felt during those years was right or wrong.
Yeah, and we love and like everything we see, i have seen some kids saying that they feel love for many person and they don't know what real love is, lol

Though we were young, at a tender age, but we also knew what was right and wrong. Our parents taught us the right values. There was also a limitation.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, and we love and like everything we see, i have seen some kids saying that they feel love for many person and they don't know what real love is, lol
They are infatuated with their opposite gender but the actual reason is, that it is not attraction but friendship to have someone they call their friends, They want belongingness.

Last edited:
It is better to concentrate on studying, but you will never avoid crushing someone at your tender age 😁. I always had crushes when I was in high school and college. 😁
That is correct. Studies first. Love can wait. LOL. I had a few crushes, too, especially in high school.

That is correct. Studies first. Love can wait. LOL. I had a few crushes, too, especially in high school.
To have a crush is a normal thing, in fact, I had a crush on Sam Milby the boyfriend of Catriona Gray the former Miss Universe😁.I met Sam M here in CDO face to face and he was so handsome, manly, and macho,lol.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member