What’s a family tradition you have that you want to pass on to your own kids?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
As for me, my father wanted a family day every month. No matter how busy we are, we always make sure to attend family days. We could have a beach outing, go camping, go to amusement parks, or go anywhere as long as we're together.

How about you? Are there any family traditions you have that you want to pass on to your own kids? If so, could you share it?

One common family tradition we have in my house is the family prayers. We tend to pray together early in the morning as a family. I am already used to it, i would want to pass that tradition to my own family.

As for me, my father wanted a family day every month. No matter how busy we are, we always make sure to attend family days. We could have a beach outing, go camping, go to amusement parks, or go anywhere as long as we're together.

How about you? Are there any family traditions you have that you want to pass on to your own kids? If so, could you share it?
My family has different traditions from that of my in-laws. We Indian women have to follow the tradition of our in-laws after marriage. I try to follow the religious tradition as much as I can but I'll never force it on my sons because of the hectic work schedule they have.

We have a big celebration on the first day of winter. We have our big meal THAT day instead of on Christmas Day, although we do have a big breakfast on Christmas morning. It's what works best for us, and I hope my kids carry on that tradition.

In my family we have strong family bonding and most of the time we spend the night together and we eat dinner together, so i want to pass that tradition to my kids

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member