What’s the most dangerous adventure you ever got?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I have not experienced any in my entire life. I think the one I had was when I climbed a mountain but that was not dangerous one.

Some other things I want to try is to climb some of the highest mountains in the Philippines. And do bungee jumping.

How about you? Did you experience any?

I have not experienced it in my life. I am afraid to do something difficult and dangerous. I am not afraid to swim in the deep sea because I was trained when I was a child but when do mountain climbing, I may retract from it should there be an invitation.

The most dangerous adventure I had was when my friends and I got lost in the forest and we thought that we would have time to get out before sunset, but we didn't have time and it was quite scary at night in the forest, but we got out of there already 30 minutes after sunset

One of my numerous adventure is when i want to forest to pluck some wild mangoes with my friends. Immediately i climbed the mango to start plucking mangoes, i saw a cobra on top of the tree. I jumped from there and break my leg. I told my father that I broke my leg when am playing football.

One of my numerous adventure is when i want to forest to pluck some wild mangoes with my friends. Immediately i climbed the mango to start plucking mangoes, i saw a cobra on top of the tree. I jumped from there and break my leg. I told my father that I broke my leg when am playing football.
That was so terrible and horrible experience. Just imagine the cobra looking at you licking its tongue to taste you. Was your leg restored?

🐍🐍🐍🐍 I have phobia for snakes. My leg was restored.
Almost all of us are afraid of snake. I also experienced it one time when I rested under a big guava tree. When I looked up I saw a snake almost reaching my head I ran and shouted like crazy. I saw it's tongue came our. Horror?!

The adventure belongs with my childhood when once I, with my two cousins were wandering around on bicycle. Suddenly I looked at a street dog, I thought if I'll disturb him then he will definitely chase my two cousins. So timely I just shout bho bho to dog, instead of chasing my cousins he started running towards me and I started shouting and paddling.

13,201Threads
99,039Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member