What’s the scariest story you ever heard?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I have heard many scary stories from schoolmates and even at work. Let alone those documentaries I have watched before. I don't believe in ghost but believe evil ones exist.

I had one encounter years ago when I visited Baguio City. They say that there are lots of ghosts in the city. They said that there were lots of dead bodies unrecovered after the 1990 killer earthquake. My experience was like a spirit talking in one of the rooms we rented that night. I thought I was the only one who heard it but my friend also did. Instead of sleeping in a separate room, we only used 1 room. I did not sleep the whole night.

I experienced a scary encounter in the apartment where I rented one space There were 12 huge rooms. I was there in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental to gather data of my research. It was 6 in the evening. I went out from the room and realized I was alone. I was eating that time when so suddenly I heard somebody opened the door. I got up from the chair and saw standing on the door a middle aged man, Chinese looking, tall and handsome. I think he was 6 feet in height. I was so scared. I trembled but no words came out from my mouth, after some minutes the person disappeared like a smoke. In the morning, I told the apartment owner about my scary experience and the owner said that was her dad who passed away 5 years ago due to heart attacked. The next day, I left the apartment and went back to the city. I can't forget that scary evening.

My mother's second cousin traveled to Baguio City with his family to celebrate his 50th birthday. It was an 8-hour trip and because he was the driver, he fell asleep upon arriving at the hotel. A woman's voice whispered in his ear while he was sleeping. He assumed it was his wife, but when he opened his eyes, there was no one in the room. His wife went out to buy some snacks. LOL

That was scary. I haven't seen any from the previous encounter but just sound. I cannot remember the words from the other room but I knew it was from the room we rented in the building near Burnham Park.
It was indeed scary that I wanted to go back home on the spot but other space renters arrived. They were all men working as sales men in the entire Mindanao. I told them about my scary encounter and I've learned they experienced the same. Her daughter lied. Her dad didn't die of a heart attack but suicide in the room where I rented, the salesmen said . No wonder It's a huge room.It's their matrimonial room. I went home right away and didn't finish gathering data for my thesis.

13,068Threads
98,300Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member