• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What actually makes a mobile device charger faster than another?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
It is common that you would use a particular charger to charge your phone and the phone charges faster, in that, your battery gets full faster than with another charger.

That has got me wondering. What are the things that define fast chargers? What did they put in a charger that is fast that is not present in a charger that is not too fast?

Every phone have specs charge which the amount of current is directly proportional to the power of the phone. If the charger have a lower capacity, it will take more time for phone to be full charged. When you use original charger of your phone, you will noticed that the phone will not take long before it will be fully charged.

Each and every phone is built differently. There are some phones with fast charging up to 18W, there are others that comes with 33W and some higher. Your phone charges faster when using the right charger.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member