• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

What altcoins are you investing in?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.989563
Referral Credit
Personally, I'm investing in Solana, Hedera and XRP for now, when I've accumulated the amount I want maybe I'll start investing in other projects, but I think those will be the altcoins I'll be accumulating this 2024, what about you? Which altcoins are you investing in now?

I am thinking of adding the P-USD by PayPal to my portfolio, it is a promising stable coin with great potential because those behind it are a reputable organization. Now that more coins are listed as ETFs it is becoming more and more revealing that no one will oppose the Blockchain in the financial structures across the globe.

I think bitcoin cash is the most stable altcoin ever and will remain so for a long time. Ethereum is equally good and always look positive, but the gas fee is what i can't get myself to like.
Ethereum's very high gas fees mean that many Ethereum holders prefer to hold or lock it in a wallet for staking rather than using it for daily transactions. Different from BCH, Ltc and Doge which I always use for daily transactions.

At the moment I don't really have one that I am investing in but I still have a few trons that I earn from some faucet sites and some doge coins. Recently though I have hearing a lot of negative news about doge coin.

Personally, I'm investing in Solana, Hedera and XRP for now, when I've accumulated the amount I want maybe I'll start investing in other projects, but I think those will be the altcoins I'll be accumulating this 2024, what about you? Which altcoins are you investing in now?
Dear friend, first of all I have never really understood what Altcoins are since the days of BeerMoneyForum. However, I believe they are all the other cryptocurrencies that are not Bitcoins, did I understand correctly? However, if this is the case, the only one I have considered is Dogecoin.

Ethereum's very high gas fees mean that many Ethereum holders prefer to hold or lock it in a wallet for staking rather than using it for daily transactions. Different from BCH, Ltc and Doge which I always use for daily transactions.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are no go areas when it comes to everyday transactions. I love to use BNB for daily transactions though because their fees are very friendly.

I have some NFTs, in cryptos I don't have anything saved at the moment, as I earn and withdraw.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member