What are a few indicators you are good with money?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.595063
Referral Credit
I used to struggle with managing my finances until the pandemic hit. I used to waste money as a way to cope with anxiety and depression. However, now, I am quite good at it. I recently came across an article that outlined some key indicators that you are good with money. Some of these indicators include:

- You built an emergency fund
- You have savings in the bank
- You plan for big purchases
- You make investments for future financial security
- You consistently pay monthly bills on time

What else can you add?

I used to struggle with managing my finances until the pandemic hit. I used to waste money as a way to cope with anxiety and depression. However, now, I am quite good at it. I recently came across an article that outlined some key indicators that you are good with money. Some of these indicators include:

- You built an emergency fund
- You have savings in the bank
- You plan for big purchases
- You make investments for future financial security
- You consistently pay monthly bills on time

What else can you add?
You have basically covered all relevant points. The only thing I would add is not to borrow money and run into debt.

In my opinion, the main indicator that we should pay attention to that you are good with money is that your financial condition is healthy and stable, meaning that your income is always greater than your expenses, you are able to manage debt well, and in addition to having an emergency fund, your pension fund must also be able to increase investment.

12,113Threads
93,299Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member