What are methods to increase concentration of kids on the things?

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
This is regarding my son. He has got a good brain but he doesn't focus seriously on whatever he does. His teachers say he need to concentrate on the studies. At home he studies seriously for not more than 15 minutes and says he cannot study continuous for long hours. Even whatever things he does he cannot do it for long time. Any one here , can you suggest what can be done to concentrate his mind on a thing he does

This is regarding my son. He has got a good brain but he doesn't focus seriously on whatever he does. His teachers say he need to concentrate on the studies. At home he studies seriously for not more than 15 minutes and says he cannot study continuous for long hours. Even whatever things he does he cannot do it for long time. Any one here , can you suggest what can be done to concentrate his mind on a thing he does
Challenge your son with a cash reward or new t-shirt monthly to ignite his interest in studying. Tell him that if he gets line of 9 grade in the tests he will have the reward.

You can be focused on something but being interested is different, I went through the same thing, maybe he needs to look for something that he is passionate about and truly wants to learn. To develop his ability to concentrate and make it easier to learn anything.

I have done that but it doesn't effect. May be he needs something else to improve it. May be some good teacher he requires for it
You impose your authority if nedeed. Give your son a time table for him to get alarmed of the necessary things that would change his mindset to love studying.

You can try engaging them in proactive activities, most times kids with too much energy find it hard to focus on a single thing. Then you can also involve them in things where they would get rewards if they do it right.

You can try engaging them in proactive activities, most times kids with too much energy find it hard to focus on a single thing. Then you can also involve them in things where they would get rewards if they do it right.
I agree with it. He is energetic and wates his energy in doing wasteful things. I need to ask him to do something creative of his interest. I think it will help him.

I agree with it. He is energetic and wates his energy in doing wasteful things. I need to ask him to do something creative of his interest. I think it will help him.
Yes, my sister has two kids. She had to engage them in things like swimming and dancing. It really help them burn out does spare energy. So most times they are using too tired to run about. And since they have to focus to learn, it also helped them a little with their focus.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member