What are some recommended books, websites, or courses for learning about cryptocurrency?

XKUBI

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.430250
Referral Credit
Certainly! Learning about cryptocurrency involves understanding both the technical and economic aspects of this rapidly evolving field. Here are some recommended resources to help you get started:

Books:​

1. "Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas M. Antonopoulos: A comprehensive guide that covers the technical aspects of Bitcoin, suitable for both beginners and more experienced users.
  2. "The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking" by Saifedean Ammous: This book explores the economic implications of Bitcoin and its potential as a decentralized alternative to traditional fiat currency.
  3. "Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps" by Daniel Drescher: A beginner-friendly book that breaks down the complex concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency into easily understandable steps.
  4. "Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money" by Nathaniel Popper: This book provides a narrative history of the development of Bitcoin and the personalities behind it.

Good books, in fact I knew 3/4 of them having read only one of them, i.e. the Bitcoin standard, there are some others to mention satoshi's book or the future of Money.

Personally i would like to get some tutorials and lessons on any thing on YouTube videos, those video based teachings are thvery best and we can learn faster and easily.
The problem is that you must trust well who is making the content and who has real knowledge, honestly, there are many Youtubers that I have seen and few who have extensive or real knowledge, sometimes a good book shortens your path a lot.

The problem is that you must trust well who is making the content and who has real knowledge, honestly, there are many Youtubers that I have seen and few who have extensive or real knowledge, sometimes a good book shortens your path a lot.
The ting i like about YouTube tutorials are they are based on visual learnings, they sow me how i can do things that i want to do step by step, of course books have good power to teach us that is why we are learning from books in the school. but the videos can compress one unit book and explain it with 5 minutes, when i was in collage if i don't have a time to read for exam i just watch videos and boom the whole book will be in my head with short minutes.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member