What are the benefits of being a philanthropist?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.186950
Referral Credit
.It is always good to use your wealth or resources to help and for the good of others . This is because the act is rewarding and of great benefit to you as a philanthropist.

So what are the benefits
it would help you broaden your perspective on the world.

it helps give you a meaningful purpose to life

You would develop a stronger sense of empathy

it would help you increase self esteem and reduce loneliness
Add yours

It depends on the individual though and why they decided to be a philanthropist. There are some who do it cause they love giving. Giving makes them happy, so they benefit happiness. Then there are does who do it for the fame and connections and they benefit that.

It depends on the individual though and why they decided to be a philanthropist. There are some who do it cause they love giving. Giving makes them happy, so they benefit happiness. Then there are does who do it for the fame and connections and they benefit that.
Yes I agree with you. it is for different reasons but I like those that do it for the happiness of humanity which is what I want

.It is always good to use your wealth or resources to help and for the good of others . This is because the act is rewarding and of great benefit to you as a philanthropist.

So what are the benefits
it would help you broaden your perspective on the world.

it helps give you a meaningful purpose to life

You would develop a stronger sense of empathy

it would help you increase self esteem and reduce loneliness
Add yours
That's true. When we share what we have in life with others it brings a kind of mental happiness in life.

Yes I agree with you. it is for different reasons but I like those that do it for the happiness of humanity which is what I want
Yes this set of people have the purest of hearts and always have the best for other, some of them do not even let people know who they are when they lend a helping hand.
Post automatically merged:

Yes this set of people have the purest of hearts and always have the best for other, some of them do not even let people know who they are when they lend a helping hand.

That's true. When we share what we have in life with others it brings a kind of mental happiness in life.
Yeah right , this is why I want to be one to help others. I hope I would be able to do this few months from now.

Yeah right , this is why I want to be one to help others. I hope I would be able to do this few months from now.
We need to be self sufficient in ourselves to help others. No one can do social service in an empty stomach.

We need to be self sufficient in ourselves to help others. No one can do social service in an empty stomach.
Sure, that's why it would be good to work very hard. So that you have the money to help others too.

The owners of top tech and internet companies claim to philanthropists, donating a large amount to charities and getting positive coverage in mainstream media. Yet these same companies are extremely ruthless in their financial fraud, slavery, cybercrime on small online business owner, treating worse than slaves for more than a decade.

Exactly, I hope I can pull this off someday. I love to be in a position I can help people
We can help people according to our capabilities. I donate, food and clothes and little money whenever I can.

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member