What are the benefits of intermittent fasting to you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
Do you practice intermittent fasting some days I do. It is one of the routine I have adopted to tell me lose weight. I try to stay away from food some days which means reduction in calories intake. Do you practice this, how as it been beneficial to you?

There are lots of benefits, i am actually doing one myself. Though a lot of people feel it is just to keep fit but it is more than that. It can also be used to help digestion. When we are on fast the body can have the needed time to digest all the food that we have eaten before. It is also a good way to clean the body form toxins

Do you practice intermittent fasting some days I do. It is one of the routine I have adopted to tell me lose weight. I try to stay away from food some days which means reduction in calories intake. Do you practice this, how as it been beneficial to you?
Today it's Lakshmi puja in Eastern India, especially Bengal and Odisha. I did keep a fast and will have dinner at night after finishing the puja. Fasting not only manages weight but also cleanses the system.

Yeah this is why I go for it. I like that it brings with it greater longevity, increased mental clarity and weight control. it is worth doing it.
That's right its a great way to clean our system. I do it most sundays and it has been helping me so much plus the added benefits that its a great way to loose weight as well.

That's right its a great way to clean our system. I do it most sundays and it has been helping me so much plus the added benefits that its a great way to loose weight as well.
Yes it is a good recipe for those that really need to lose weight. You would succeed at it.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member