• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What are the best investment strategies for real estate investments?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
As you all know that the real estate investments is one of the most potential in the return on the investment as it sounds so interestingly to rent out some apartments, renting of space or even selling the land for higher profits. What is your take on that venture?

It is advisable to invest in property in your native place or where you are well connected to the local leaders,officials. Migrants are often harassed and may be forced to sell their property cheaply.

I prefer to invest in real estate properties for rentals than resale. It yields slowly but the sheer longevity of it is what I love about it. Rental properties can be transferred from one generation to another.

I have inherited a real property and is now my source for a passive income. The rent of my one hectare coco farm is good enough to sustain to live on financial freedom. It's good to invest on real properties through renting and then right planning with what to do with it that could yield good gain.

As you all know that the real estate investments is one of the most potential in the return on the investment as it sounds so interestingly to rent out some apartments, renting of space or even selling the land for higher profits. What is your take on that venture?
The two basic ways I can think of with regards to investing in real estate are either to directly invest in property (homes, apartments, etc.) or invest in REIT's (Real Estate Investment Trusts) and let someone else do the heavy lifting there.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member