• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are the best ways to invest your money?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
Even though investing is a good way to make your dreams come true in the future or at least you can achieve financial freedom, up to now there are still many people who don't understand how to invest so they have to contact a financial advisor, and follow the advice given by the financial advisor which is not necessarily true. according to your personality and financial goals.

While it is true that other investors find it easy to invest, some newbies struggle with how to do it. They need a veteran investor to give them a guide how to start. They find it difficult.
You are right sis, there are many people who have a lot of money and I meet them who don't know what they are investing in, what their goals are and what investment instruments they want.

You are right sis, there are many people who have a lot of money and I meet them who don't know what they are investing in, what their goals are and what investment instruments they want.
That was also what I felt the time I invested in Mutual Funds. I asked people who are ahead of me and they told me they were satisfied with the profit they earned so without a doubt, started to invest.

There is not an absolute answer to the question. It all depend on the investor's perspective of things, knowledge and capacity(and many other variables). Only those three things equals to an infinite "best way to invest" answers.

That means people just follow other people's patterns in investing and don't have their own principles which of course are different for each person, many people only know that investing will make a profit.
New investors were told of everything before starting. We had three days training and orientation on how to profit a Mutual Fund.

Goals are the main principle that every investor must have, so that they can easily determine the required time period according to their desires or expectations. So before investing you must determine your investment goals.

Goals are the main principle that every investor must have, so that they can easily determine the required time period according to their desires or expectations. So before investing you must determine your investment goals.
That's right we need to determine our investment goals of attainable and reachable. It's not good to jump at a conclusion that we can do it despite not. It's best to observe first.

While it is true that other investors find it easy to invest, some newbies struggle with how to do it. They need a veteran investor to give them a guide how to start. They find it difficult.
Very true, like myself I want to invest in stocks but I am still having some difficulty, so am taking my time to study and understand more about it and how to go about it.

I was introduced to investing in the stock market by a close friend of mine. While I appreciate the potential gains, I feel that my portfolio is quite focused on stocks. I want to explore other investment options, such as real estate, to diversify my assets and reduce risk. However, the present state of my finances makes it difficult for me to pursue this goal.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member