• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are the differences between iPhone and Android?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
There are two choices when we want to buy a smartphone, which one should we choose iPhone or Android. iOS is only available on iPhones so you only need to choose the latest series or model. Meanwhile, Android can be applied to all Android smartphones from various brands, so you also have to choose the brand and model. So from the global statistical data that I obtained, Android phone users are more than 70%, while iPhone users are less than 30%. To make it easier for us to choose a smartphone, of course we have to know the differences between the two smartphones, between iPhone and Android. In your opinion, what are the differences?

Personally i don't see much difference between those two phones beside operating system and brand names, now a days both phones running by those operating system have similar futures like camera quality, processing speed, storage unit, even the charging cables are also similar on iPhone 15 they changed to USB type c, so basically the difference is only the operating system.

If we look more closely, several differences will emerge between the iPhone and Android apart from price, iOS can only be applied to the iPhone while Android is compatible with all brands of Android smartphones. The iPhone also does not provide a Bluetooth feature so it will be difficult for us to share data and songs.

True they have some difference between, and yeah sharing data will be hard but i think now a days peoples are using Xender to share file, and i think apple have its own file sharing options.
That's right, I have found Xender apps to share files, also available in the AppStore, but this is not a direct data transfer and both smartphones must also have Xender apps. Apart from that, through the Appstore we can also check the authenticity of the iPhone/iPad, if the AppStore looks like the display on GooglePlay then it is certain that the iPhone is fake.

My sister-in-law (one of them) purchased an i-Phone to discover she can't download any app from Apple Store for free (at least, this is the biggest difference between an i-Phone and an Android mobile in my country, after the price difference). An i-Phone results very much more expensive than an Android mobile and my sister-in-law now must pay for whatever app she wants to download. Here there is also the difficulty to find a repairing house, if an i-phone presents a malfunction.

My sister-in-law (one of them) purchased an i-Phone to discover she can't download any app from Apple Store for free (at least, this is the biggest difference between an i-Phone and an Android mobile in my country, after the price difference). An i-Phone results very much more expensive than an Android mobile and my sister-in-law now must pay for whatever app she wants to download. Here there is also the difficulty to find a repairing house, if an i-phone presents a malfunction.

That's right, in the AppStore even though there are free apps available, there are more paid or subscription apps, so it will show a different class, iPhones are mostly used by celebrities and rich people, even though in my country there are many iPhone repair houses but the costs are very high.

That's right, I have found Xender apps to share files, also available in the AppStore, but this is not a direct data transfer and both smartphones must also have Xender apps. Apart from that, through the Appstore we can also check the authenticity of the iPhone/iPad, if the AppStore looks like the display on GooglePlay then it is certain that the iPhone is fake.
To be honest most peoples who buy iPhone don't use it beyond the camera and the app logo on the back, hey only use it for bragging only, i am saying that because i have a friend who own iPhone and they don't use it more than that, i use my Samsung galaxy S8+ more than they use their iPhone 14 Pro Max,

There are two choices when we want to buy a smartphone, which one should we choose iPhone or Android. iOS is only available on iPhones so you only need to choose the latest series or model. Meanwhile, Android can be applied to all Android smartphones from various brands, so you also have to choose the brand and model. So from the global statistical data that I obtained, Android phone users are more than 70%, while iPhone users are less than 30%. To make it easier for us to choose a smartphone, of course we have to know the differences between the two smartphones, between iPhone and Android. In your opinion, what are the differences?
The difference between iPhone and android based phones is programming. iPhone use iOS programming while android based phone use android as the programming language.

Another side of the difference between Android and iPhone, Android has higher RAM and is more powerful in processing, but it is easier to multitask which makes the battery life shorter. On the other hand, the iPhone has smaller RAM but is more efficient in battery use.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member