What are the disadvantages of working online to you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Working online come with it's merits as it is very easy to work online at least from. the comfort of your home. But this comfort had its bad sides. For me it is having less interaction with others offline. What are they for you?

Online working is good thing and we can done our works from any where we are, we don't have to be in the office or in a specific area in order to perform our work, but in my opinion the downside of online work is that we get too lazy and we can't start in the morning like we do on the office work.

One major disadvantage i face working online is the fact that people around me don't let me focus and do my work. They assume am not doing anything serious cause i dont go to an office and so on.

There are so many negatives by just only earning through online, one of which our physical movement become much more less. Our interaction becomes much more less. Usually we give preference to spend time alone to work and work without even looking at another people, in one aspect these are the things which are badly effecting a person physically as well as mentally.

If we work online religiously, there is money. That is one intention for everyone doing side hassle on the web to earn and that is a good advantage than none. We pay the current and internet, so we need to have sidekick online to pay for the bills.

Last edited:
Even though we can work online casually, anytime and anywhere, there are also several disadvantages to working online, such as not being paid directly, many scam earning sites, fraud, sometimes weak internet interference, the arrival of friends so that online work is delayed.

Many factors may hamper our desire to work online like fraud activities that we might stumble. It discourages us, but then again, it is our happiness to find something to earn. Let s just be very careful.

Last edited:
Working online come with it's merits as it is very easy to work online at least from. the comfort of your home. But this comfort had its bad sides. For me it is having less interaction with others offline. What are they for you?
This is right , sometimes online worker don't feel motivated after working for a while and they even tend to get distracted easily especially the ones that are not passionate enough about their job.

Working online may hinder your active participation in social activities especially if you are an extrovert and love mingling with friends.

I think the fact that I have less communication is not a problem for me. For me, the main problem is to be in one place because it is difficult for me due to restlessness from childhood and I cannot concentrate on one job for a long time
Actually , it is all about individual attribute, some people don't like staying indoor too and will always find all means to go out and this could also be traced to their childhood .

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member