What are the early signs of abusive relationship?

Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? What are those early signs that you ignored and regretted not paying attention to? Let discuss .
I haven't been in a abusive relationship but have seen abusive husband's and some wives too. The wives usually tolerate but the husbands just avoid and move off. My mother-in-law always spoke in abusive language which my father-in-law gave a deaf ear and avoided.

An abusive relationship must be dealt with, so if you are a victim of it, why not shout out your feelings to quit or report the case yo the authorities? I have not experienced it though and there is no reason to be a prisoner of love.

I haven't been in one but if he slapped you at the early stage or broke your head or maybe cheat on you and tell you sorry. You should be watchful as there could be more from where that came from.
Yes I have read that it starts with a slap at the early stage. it would be time to dump such a relationship.

I haven't been in one but if he slapped you at the early stage or broke your head or maybe cheat on you and tell you sorry. You should be watchful as there could be more from where that came from.
Abusive behavior shouldn't be tolerated at all be it the man or a woman.

Yes I have read that it starts with a slap at the early stage. it would be time to dump such a relationship.
A slap okay that is interesting, an abusive relationship is born from selfishness and putting personal interests as first hand. When you are always looking to bring out the best version of themselves in your partner then you are showing them how much you value them. But if you are denying them a lot of things, do not appreciate them, women like to be flattered, women like gifts, women like soft words and women want to feel safe and protected.

Men like intimacy and affection, men do not like nagging women, men like to be praised and men like you to be vulnerable in their presence. If this is a total opposite then rest assured you are in a toxic relationship. Also, watch their alcohol consumption and other substance abuse, these could be the RED FLAGS.

No, this type of relationship only happens if one of the parties accepts it. If the partner cuts certain types of attitudes, the situation stops.
Exactly, no body should accepts any kind of abusive act. You need to protect your sanity

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member