• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What are the Most Frequent Financial Blunders Do We Make?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
There are many financial blunders we make. In my case, I used to avoid saving and accumulating an emergency fund. I did not realize their significance until I hit rock bottom. In addition, I used to overspend on useless items and fail to budget and stick to it. How about you?

The financial blunders that I made was always waiting to finish all sales before restocking. I realized that before I could finish selling all the products, I have significantly eaten into the capital of the business. Now, any little sales I make, I restock.

A major blunder for self employed people is assuming that they will have the same income for the rest of their lives. If a person has powerful enemies, they do not realize that their income will drastically decrease.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member