What are the negative consequences of opening a business place late?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.100955
Referral Credit
Some business places always open very late in the day. And that might lead them to lose sales.

But apart from sales, what are the negative effects of opening a business late?

The business owner may lose his regular customers. Trust disappears because of late opening of the shop.
That's true. The customers would see such a business as very unreliable and wouldn't want to associate with it. They would surely fall overtime due to this lack of trust and reliability.

That's true. The customers would see such a business as very unreliable and wouldn't want to associate with it. They would surely fall overtime due to this lack of trust and reliability.
Even me, I will move to the next business center which is always available. Why suffer waiting for a store for example with owner lazy.

Here in my city it becomes a trend as to open business place late, the shopkeepers feel as it would be a crime as if they open shops before 10.30 a.m only milk shops and bakery business open early in the morning. There are so many negatives one of which is we consume more electricity and let the solar energy waste from 7.00-10.30 a.m.

Here in my city it becomes a trend as to open business place late, the shopkeepers feel as it would be a crime as if they open shops before 10.30 a.m only milk shops and bakery business open early in the morning. There are so many negatives one of which is we consume more electricity and let the solar energy waste from 7.00-10.30 a.m.
There's also a good point to save current. It's the same here, malls and big stores open at 10 in the morning, bakeries are open at 6 in the morning.

Customers would not even take your business seriously and can't bank on your business for any serious purchase deal.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member