What are the obstacles to achieving financial freedom?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.613200
Referral Credit
Financial freedom is everyone's dream, but many people misinterpret that financial freedom is where someone has abundant wealth and has a lot of money but is afraid to spend it so he becomes stingy with himself. Financial freedom is often interpreted as where a person has complete control over finances so that he can make choices based on his desires and goals and is not limited by the amount of money he will spend. Of course, it is not easy to achieve financial freedom, the road is not as smooth as a toll road, of course there will be many obstacles. In your opinion, what are the obstacles to achieving financial freedom?

Professionals and investors from poorer communities find that the rich and powerful are always trying to grab their resume, savings, are extremely vicious in spreading fake rumors to ruin their reputation.

T
One of the biggest obstacles to achieving financial freedom is just low income. When your income is low, there is only so much you can do in terms of investment and savings.
That's right for a whole lot of people I know it is low income. it is not that they are not working but the income is meagre

T

That's right for a whole lot of people I know it is low income. it is not that they are not working but the income is meagre
I would agree totally. Some of them have the business skills and ideas to break out from poverty completely but their income is low and no one to give them that bit of financial boost.

When it comes to achieving your goals, I believe the major problem or obstacles would be your very self. The things we see as obstacles are things we allow to be obstacles.

For some people though, even government policies has hindered them and slowed down their businesses and by extension, their dreams. That has made it difficult for them to achieve financial freedom.

Indeed there are many obstacles in achieving financial freedom and it mostly happens if do this when you are already about to retire. You can't anymore acquire passive income through investment if already old to venture investment.

12,104Threads
93,266Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member