• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are the reasons why people choose to buy an iPhone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Even though we know that Android has a wider market share and even a very large number of users throughout the world, we also know that there are more Android phone applications than Apple apps.
However, we also need to know that many app developers choose the AppStore first before releasing the Android version.
Of course, each person's personal preferences will be different, as will the decision to buy an iPhone smartphone. So whatever smartphone you use, why do people buy an iPhone?

Sad to say, after I bought an Apple iPhone it was snatched 😢. I have not used it yet. It was snatched in the mall outside the gate while I manipulated my iPhone someone came and snatched my iPhone without a second thought. he was driving a motor. After that, I no longer aspire to buy an iPhone. Mine is a Huawei Pro Android 😞

Sad to say, after I bought an Apple iPhone it was snatched 😢. I have not used it yet. It was snatched in the mall outside the gate while I manipulated my iPhone someone came and snatched my iPhone without a second thought. he was driving a motor. After that, I no longer aspire to buy an iPhone. Mine is a Huawei Pro Android 😞
That's one of the disadvantages of having an iPhone, because it's so expensive it becomes a target for snatchers, so it doesn't allow us to use the iPhone freely in public places, in public transportation like trains almost all the passengers I see are holding an Android.

An iPhone is a luxury phone for so many people. It's high specs and performance make it a premium choice for so many people. Unfortunately, many people can't afford an iphone. Some buy it for it's camera while some buy it for the speed it operates with.

Most people including me would like to use the iPhone for the influence from friends and relatives that Mostly say Apple device owners are well off and have money because the devices are very expensive.
You are right, it seems that the iPhone will be seen as more prestigious, and we can see almost all celebrities and famous people using iPhones and elegant designs. The premium materials used in making the iPhone give it a luxurious and durable impression.

That's one of the disadvantages of having an iPhone, because it's so expensive it becomes a target for snatchers, so it doesn't allow us to use the iPhone freely in public places, in public transportation like trains almost all the passengers I see are holding an Android.
It was a frightening experience that I had I was in shock because it happened in seconds only but the time I bought it and the money I spent took months and was only snatched by a useless being.

In my country there are some reason why peoples are buying IPhone, and some of those reasons are holding IPhone is the indication of your financial status so in order to tell other how rich you are you will buy IPhone, and the other reason is to brag on other, that is the only reason why peoples spend that amount of money without any reason because basically IPhone never changes its thing and design.

Most of them would tell you it is because of the camera. Yes iphone has good camera no doubt but there are also good android phones out there too. I think most people just go for iphone cause its an Apple product and they see does with iphone as does who are doing well and its part of the trend. So if they do not have it, it means they are old fashioned.

Even though we know that Android has a wider market share and even a very large number of users throughout the world, we also know that there are more Android phone applications than Apple apps.
However, we also need to know that many app developers choose the AppStore first before releasing the Android version.
Of course, each person's personal preferences will be different, as will the decision to buy an iPhone smartphone. So whatever smartphone you use, why do people buy an iPhone?
In my opinion , I believe people buy iPhone because of its camera which is the main feature and also it top security compared to other phones.

Usually people who have plenty of money are purchasing iphones, while those who have a very limited budget like me, prefer to purchase android phones, which are the cheapest smartphones available.

Usually people who have plenty of money are purchasing iphones, while those who have a very limited budget like me, prefer to purchase android phones, which are the cheapest smartphones available.
You're right, many Android smartphones from various brands cost around $100, and will be easily affordable by anyone, so we don't need to go into debt just to buy a smartphone.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member