What are the reasons why your advertising account is disabled?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.342313
Referral Credit
Often online publishers find that their account with Adsense or other ad network is disabled. Some of these ad networks are not using PPC yet the account is disabled ? What are the reasons why the advertising account is disabled and how to prevent this problem?

The problem is that they require for purchase a domain name so they does not accept free domain name or this rule has added alongside the time so disable old approved sites with free domain with extension.

They definitely do not accept free domains for sure. However, there are a few monetisation networks that may accept such kind of domains. However, please note that they may not offer a very high CPM rates. So, there is this aspect we should consider before applying for any kind of monetisation network. You can always reach their support and ask them.

I received payment from one ad network once and then I find that advertising is disabled suddenly without giving any reason. All the domains used are paid domains, I could not login suddenly.

Often online publishers find that their account with Adsense or other ad network is disabled. Some of these ad networks are not using PPC yet the account is disabled ? What are the reasons why the advertising account is disabled and how to prevent this problem?
They discovered that I made a self click so it was suspended for a while but not forever

They discovered that I made a self click so it was suspended for a while but not forever
It is possible that it is someone that is doing that and not admin means like clicking any ad even no one has requested this from it and then admin got invalid clicks and ban for some people playing by clicking the ads randomly.

The majority of advertisers are strict with the advertisement's content and if they find out that it contains unsuitable content, such as illegal products or services, they will disable your advertising account. Also, clicking your own advertisements is a big no.

The majority of advertisers are strict with the advertisement's content and if they find out that it contains unsuitable content, such as illegal products or services, they will disable your advertising account. Also, clicking your own advertisements is a big no.
What people are doing is hiring people to click on an advertisement and browse the blog for a small reward and they don't know that it leads to the ban of the blog because the advertisement platform is not a group of idiots.

MY publisher accounts have been disabled on a couple of ad networks and the reason they game me was my websites are not generating enough North American traffic. Some ad networks can disable your ad account if you do not receive traffic from tier one countries.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member