• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

What are the risks of accessing the dark web?;

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.020705
Referral Credit
I heard that the internet is stratified. We have the regular mainstream internet sphere which we are all using now. Also, I heard that there is something like an interesting under world called a dark web. And people say that it is risky to use your device to access the dark web..

I want to find out what harm accessing the dark web poses for your device. Has anyone accessed the dark web? Did it affect your device?

True, we are currently like a ship traveling on the sea while the darkweb is in the depths of the sea so you need a submarine, so when you enter the darkweb you also need a VPN, TOR browser, you also need to secure your device such as a desktop, laptop or smartphone by closing it. all applications including chrome browser. Or you should use an empty device from the application. close the webcam, turn off location on your device etc. Darkweb risks such as botnets, phishing, illegal sites, you can also join hacker forums on the darkweb, not all hackers are bad.

Don't know how true this is, but I heard access the dark web alone could get your account or system hacked if not protected with the right VPN or security.
That's what I heard too. In fact, there was a time I downloaded Tor browser and tried to access some sites on the dark web. My phone immediately started malfunctioning the following day.

That's what I heard too. In fact, there was a time I downloaded Tor browser and tried to access some sites on the dark web. My phone immediately started malfunctioning the following day.
Wow, I have never tired it though. There was a time I wanted to but in the end I didn't, after reading some scary things about it.

I heard that in the dark web, one can see child intimacy tapes and rape tapes unabated. And that most influential rich people visit the dark web to carry out different kinds of transactions.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member