What are the signs that your lover is pretending to love you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵13.567775
Referral Credit
When we are in a relationship, we all want our lover to love us sincerely, but from personal experience and the experience of other people, there are many lovers, both men and women, who only pretend to love us, many of them are not honest. Of course, by gut feeling or mentally, we can feel the pretense of a lover who loves us, and can we even recognize the signs that a lover is pretending to love us?

We can obviously see through the actions of your love that he or she is pretending. We can sense her or his dryness and never look at your eyes when you talk abut something. He or she becomes indifferent. The smile is fake. better junk that kind.

We're not idiots, we can sense the real feeling of the person we love. Action speaks louder than words. If it's observed, better call the relationship quits. It's impractical to suffer from a fake love.
That's right we need to start with the action. Then the actions speak for itself

That's right we need to start with the action. Then the actions speak for itself
I experienced it with my ex-bf, so I told him quits. He cried but I said don't waste your fake tears. They can't convince me.

I experienced it with my ex-bf, so I told him quits. He cried but I said don't waste your fake tears. They can't convince me.
Hehehe, you saw through the crocodile tears. They are just pretenders it is good to dump them quickly as they are always cheats.

Hehehe, you saw through the crocodile tears. They are just pretenders it is good to dump them quickly as they are always cheats.
That is true and I will never allow myself to be tricked again with false words. He can fool me once but not forever.

I should be an expert on this by now. For me there are certain red flags such as blowing hot and cold when it comes to affection, never introducing a partner to their family and friends, being very mean with their money and most important cheating, just to mention a few. These were all signs that I chose to ignore in my last relationship but can see clearly now.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member